Imagine the warm glow of a fire in your home without the hassle of cutting wood or sweeping ashes. That’s what you get with propane fireplace products, professionally installed by Rural Fuels.
Compared to wood-burning fireplaces, today’s realistic, high-efficiency propane hearth products are:
- More convenient – No more fireplace set-up, cleanup or mess – just fire up the propane gas logs from the comfort of your sofa.
- More economical – An efficient propane fireplace will cost about 30-40 percent less for every hour your fireplace operates.
- More “green” – Carbon emissions are 35-40 percent lower from gas-fueled fireplaces than from traditional wood-burners.
Propane fireplace options
Rural Fuels offers three propane hearth types for your home:
- Propane fireplaces – complete, stand-alone units, with direct-vent and vent-free options available.
- Propane fireplace inserts – high-efficiency (75 percent or more) enclosed boxes from Empire Comfort Systems and RH Peterson that mount inside your current fireplace – a great choice if you have an existing mantel but want to enjoy the many benefits of propane.
- Propane gas log sets – realistic ceramic log sculptures that mount inside your existing fireplace to give you the look of a wood fire without the hassles; a good choice as long as your chimney vents well, but not as efficient as an insert or fireplace.
Once you choose your fireplace type, our expert installation team will get your safely and quickly, in compliance with all local codes and provisions.
Contact Rural Fuels today for a FREE estimate on a propane fireplace for your home!
Rural Fuels, serving New Haven, Monroe, Westport, Newtown, Trumbull, Seymour and surrounding towns in Fairfield and New Haven counties, CT.