There’s a reason two out of every three grills sold in America are powered by propane.
Actually, there are many reasons. Compared to their charcoal-grill-owning friends, propane grill users enjoy:
- an instant flame, with no wait for charcoals to ignite and reach cooking temperature
- precise temperature control for consistent, even cooking (much like an indoor propane gas range)
- no-mess operation, with no charcoal residue or ash to worry about (some propane grills are even self-cleaning)
- versatility, with some models designed for smoking and broiling (or both)
- ease of operation, with push-button ignitions available on many models
- better environmental performance, since charcoal releases 105 times more carbon monoxide than propane
- better safety performance, with far more stringent standards placed on propane equipment and tank handling than on charcoal grills
- convenience – connect your outdoor grill to the propane tank on your property.
Rural Fuels installs built-in propane grills from Broilmaster in a range of sizes that will make your outdoor living space a great place to enjoy cooking – and eating – a delicious home-grilled meal.
Upgrade your outdoor cooking and eating experience with a propane grill from Rural Fuels – contact us today to learn more!
Rural Fuels, serving New Haven, Monroe, Westport, Newtown, Trumbull, Seymour and surrounding towns in Fairfield and New Haven counties, CT.