Including direct-vent and vent-free models that will transform your basement, sunroom or workroom into a true living space. Choose a quality Empire or Rinnai propane space heater from Rural and you’ll get:
- Consistent comfort – Today’s high-tech space heaters monitor room temperatures to keep your room comfortable whenever you’re in them.
- Greater convenience – Propane space heating offers safe operation without the smell, mess and inconvenience of kerosene or wood.
- Fewer cold spots – Many propane space heaters include blowers to circulate warm air evenly to all parts of the room.
- More control – Space heaters enable precision indoor climate control without remodeling your home – all at a fraction of the cost of electric heat.
- Healthier air – Gas is the cleanest-burning fuel available, and today’s propane space heaters support clean, safe combustion.
Capable of operating as stand-alone units or as supplements to existing heating systems, there is a space heating solution for any problem spot in your home or workspace. Our propane space heater options include:
- Direct-vent wall furnaces are a compact and duct-free option for just about any sized room – as long as you have access to an outdoor wall for venting.
- Vent-free heaters – Easy to install, vent-free heaters are available in two basic types: blue flame or infrared. Both are duct-free and available in a range of sizes. They’re also more flexible and easier (and therefore less costly) to install than direct vent heaters.
- Vented room heaters – Vented heaters come with solid or glass fronts, the latter of which lets you see the flame as it heats (optional logs add a firelike glow). Floor, gravity-vented, flush mount and recessed-mount models are available.
Turn your cold room into a warm living area with space heaters from Rural Fuels – contact us today to learn more.
Rural Fuels, serving New Haven, Monroe, Westport, Newtown, Trumbull, Seymour and surrounding towns in Fairfield and New Haven counties, CT.