Smart fleet managers from school districts, municipalities, bus and taxi companies, landscaping companies and other businesses are turning to propane autogas as a clean-burning, eco-friendly and economical alternative to gasoline.
If you want to explore the possibilities of propane autogas for your operations, Rural Fuels can help you by:
- providing a reliable supply of high-quality autogas where and when you need it
- researching and arranging fleet conversions and autogas vehicle purchases
- installing onsite fueling stations
- providing support services, including maintenance and repairs
- and more
Learn more about the advantages of clean, green propane autogas below, or just contact us to discuss some great propane autogas options for your fleet.
The Autogas Advantage
There’s a reason propane autogas powers more than 20 million cars and trucks around the world today.
As a fuel for your light- to medium-duty fleet, propane autogas enjoys significant advantages over gasoline. Compared to gasoline, American-made autogas is:
- More economical – Autogas is one of the most economical alternative fuels available for your fleet today – especially when you consider federal and state tax benefits and incentives.
- More eco-friendly – Clean, green propane emits less smog-producing hydrocarbon than gasoline. It also produces about 20 percent less carbon monoxide, 40 percent less nitrogen oxide and 10 percent less CO2 than gasoline.
- More convenient – With an onsite propane fueling station, your fleet will spend less time at the pump and more time on the road making money.
- Cleaner – Autogas burns cleaner than gasoline, which means your vehicles will last longer and you’ll spend less time and money on engine maintenance.
- Safer – Autogas tanks on converted vehicles are 20 times as puncture-resistant as gasoline tanks, and propane has the lowest flammability range of any alternative motor fuel.
Discover the power of propane for your fleet – contact us today to learn more!
Rural Fuels, serving New Haven, Monroe, Westport, Newtown, Trumbull, Seymour and surrounding towns in Fairfield and New Haven counties, CT.